Welcome to United Multi State Credit Co-Operative Society Ltd. A Multistate Credit Cooperative Society Registered with Central Registrar, New Delhi under Multistate Cooperative Society Act-2002 and doing finance business amoung its members.
NEED FOR LIFE INSURANCE:
Life insurance is a way to overcome the unpredictable nature of life. It is difficult for family members to accept the loss of someone they all loved dearly. However, if the person they have lost is the principle earner, or the bread winner of the family, monetary problems start haunting the family. Monetary problems could lead a family into the troubled waters, which everyone tries to prevent from happening. Life Insurance is a way to protect your family from getting them into a tight corner in the event of your demise.
TERM LIFE INSURANCE:
Term life insurance is also referred to as life insurance term, as it provides insurance cover for a specific period of time or term, such as 1, 5,10,15 or 20 years etc.
WHOLE LIFE INSURANCE:
• This insurance policy is also known as whole life insurance as it provides you an insurance cover for your entire life, and upon your demise, pays the amount you are insured for, to the beneficiary.
• Another advantage of this policy is that you can borrow against the money accumulated in your policy.
• On the other hand you can cash your policy by terminating or canceling it
• One of the advantages of whole life insurance is that in the early years, the premium you pay is lower than that of other policies.
CHILDREN'S LIFE INSURANCE:
• This insurance is offered by life insurance companies is the best gift you can give to your child.
• These are whole life insurance policies
• The premiums or the rates are determined and set low right at the beginning which makes this policy the least expensive to invest in.
PENSION PLAN INSURANCE:
• This ensures regular income after retirement.
• There are two phases in any pension planning- accumulation and disbursement.
• First phase involves investing in different financial instruments.
• To build a huge corpus amount, one should start as early as possible.
A person can start investing just a small amount and then increase the amount as per his financial ability.
• By starting with low amount for more number of years, a person can accumulate quite a big lump sum amount.
• If a person invests in pension plan, then at the end of policy term, one-third of the amount can be withdrawn as lump sum while the rest of amount is used to purchase annuity.
There are different types of annuity plans available. Our field advisor will detail you in the meeting with him.
We also provide the following insurance plans. The details of the same may be furnished through our field advisors.
• SARAL ANAND
• GROUP INSURANCE
• MONY BACK POLICY