Welcome to United Multi State Credit Co-Operative Society Ltd. A Multistate Credit Cooperative Society Registered with Central Registrar, New Delhi under Multistate Cooperative Society Act-2002 and doing finance business amoung its members.
Job Responsibilities- Executive Assistant (Mention a brief detail on the Tasks to be performed by this Role)
1. Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
2. Make travel arrangements for executives.
3. Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
4. Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
5. Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
6. Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
7. Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
8. Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
9. Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
10. File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
11. Attend meetings to record minutes.
Knowledge and Skills (Describe knowledge & Skills required for this role to accomplish the tasks efficiently)-
1. Clerical Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
2. English Language Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
3. Customer and Personal Service Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
4. Active Listening giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
5. Reading Comprehension Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
6. Speaking talking to others to convey information effectively.
Behavioral Competencies(Describe the behavioral competencies required for this role to accomplish the tasks efficiently)
1. Attention to Detail Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
2. Integrity Job requires being honest and ethical.
3. Dependability Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
4. Cooperation Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
5. Self Control Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
6. Stress Tolerance Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
Executive Assistant duties and responsibilities of the job
Executive Assistants generally ensure the smooth-running of the office, working both on a one-to-one basis with the executives, but also on a wider basis with internal and external clients. A standard Executive Assistant job description entails:
* Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
* Organising meetings and booking meeting rooms
* Handling correspondence directed to managers
* Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
* Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
* Producing reports and presentations
* Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
Executive Assistant job qualifications and requirements
Aside from a proficiency in computer skills, an Executive Assistant is not necessarily required to have a degree.
An Executive Assistant job description should advocate for a professional individual who is well-presented at all times. They will be dealing with both internal colleagues and external visitors on behalf of their management team. They are also expected to display the following traits: