Welcome to United Multi State Credit Co-Operative Society Ltd. A Multistate Credit Cooperative Society Registered with Central Registrar, New Delhi under Multistate Cooperative Society Act-2002 and doing finance business amoung its members.
Eligibility of Investment Advisor is subject to condition of an individual
• One who has attained the age of majority and has a valid in house training to act as an Investment advisor
• Who has
a. The minimum academic qualifications / A pass in 12th standard or equivalent examination conducted by any recognised Board/ institution
b. passed 10th standard or equivalent examination conducted by any recognised Board/ institution
c. the practical training prescribed under Rules framed by UNITED
d. Completed at least one day practical training conducted by UNITED.
e. capability of providing services to and rendering assistance to depositors and investors with respect to the nature of the Investment Products,
f. capability of providing advise and sell products looking to the suitability and explaining the nature, term, interest rate, maturity period, prematurity rules etc
g. not here-to-fore been convicted of any offence and no proceedings in respect of breach of trust, fraud, cheating or any offence are pending against him;
h. no such actions as suits, proceedings or investigations pending against him before or by any court, tribunal or governmental instrumentality, which may adversely impact his ability to perform his obligations hereunder.
• The Investment Advisor shall be responsible for soliciting or procuring deposit Investment business for UNITED including business relating to the continuance, renewal or revival of deposits / Investment.
• The Investment Advisor shall use his best efforts to solicit or procure Investment Products.
• The Investment Advisor shall be free to exercise his own judgment and to use all lawful means for soliciting or procuring Deposits, subject to any directions, guidelines and procedures prescribed by UNITED.
• The Investment Advisor is not authorised to misrepresent, or consent to any modification of, any terms or conditions applicable to any Investment Product the UNITED is not bound or obliged to accept a Proposal or issue a Deposit Receipt.
• The Investment Advisor shall distribute advertisement and promotional material as are provided by UNITED.
• UNITED may fix monthly/quarterly/annual targets for sale of its Investment Products, which are to be achieved by its advisors.
• All such dealings shall take place only during normal business hours.
• On fulfilling specified performance criteria an Investment advisor may get promotions to next four Scales i.e. Designated team Leader, Team Leader, Group Banker and Branch Development Manager for the initial period expiring on 31st March, 2016. Post this date; candidate will be eligible for not more than one promotion in a year.
Code of Conducts: The Investment Advisor agrees and undertakes to abide by the following conditions:
• The Investment Advisor shall not allow or offer to allow, either directly or indirectly, pay commission to depositor
• The Investment Advisor shall be responsible for the accuracy, truthfulness and completeness of the information furnished in the Account opening form, KYC documents and other related documents
• The Investment Advisor shall attend all meetings, con-calls, workshops, trainings and briefing conducted by or on behalf of UNITED to create/enhance awareness as to the Investment Products
• The Investment Advisor shall observe, follow and comply with all the communications, directions and instructions given by UNITED from time to time
• All forms, applications, documents, proper ties or securities received by the Investment Advisor for or on behalf of UNITED shall be held by him in trust for UNITED, and shall be promptly handed over to UNITED.
• Upon termination or cessation of agency relationship with UNITED the Investment Advisor shall promptly deliver/return to UNITED in good condition. In the event of failure to do so, UNITED shall be entitled to take suitable action as may be deemed necessary including declining / holding the No Objection Certificate (NOC) to the Investment Advisor till such time the failure continues.
• The Investment Advisor acknowledges that the details of the Account Opening Forms, KYC Details including need analysis shall form part of the data base of UNITED and shall belong to and be the property of UNITED. The Investment Advisor shall not use such database elsewhere
• The Investment Advisor undertakes to return all Confidential Information to upon the termination of this agency relation ship
Termination : UNITED may terminate the agency relationship with the Advisor forthwith
• without notice, If there is a breach by the Investment Advisor of any terms or condition i.e.
• He makes any misrepresentation or omits to disclose any material fact to UNITED
• He commits any fraud or violates any rule or regulation, incapable of performing his functions or fails to abide guidelines or commits any act of insolvency or dies;
• He commits any fraud or misconduct or his conduct is prejudicial to the interest or reputation of UNITED
• In consideration of the world class training to be provided to the Investment Advisor, the Investment Advisor undertakes to deposit non-refundable fee Rs.2,000/- with UNITED
• The Investment Advisor shall, after termination of the agency relationship, cease to receive commission on future receipts / deposits of members
Not contained herein above the Investment Advisor hereby agrees that –
• He shall abide by rules, regulations of UNITED, lawful instructions of superiors
• Shall keep sourcing business for UNITED in spite of fact performance criteria is not fixed.
• Abide with Code of Conduct as detailed herein above
• Every Investment Advisor shall identify himself as part of UNITED to whom he is representing
• Shall produce identity card on demand
• Shall do Need Analysis of each member / individual he / she meets during the course of business
• Shall recommend need based products only
• Shall commit only such assurances as may he or UNITED can fulfill
• Shall not disclose the scales of commission in respect of the Investment product offered for
• Shall obtain the requisite documents at the time of filing the Account opening form and collect other documents subsequently asked for completion of the same
• Shall render necessary assistance to the members or claimants or beneficiaries in complying with the requirements for settlement of maturity claims
• Shall advise every individual policyholder to effect nomination or assignment or change of address or exercise of options, as the case may be, and offer necessary assistance in this behalf, wherever necessary
• Shall not induce to omit any material information in the Account opening form; or advise to submit wrong information in the proposal form or in documents
• Shall not behave in a discourteous manner with the member
• Shall not offer different rates, advantages, terms and conditions other than those offered by UNITED
• Shall accept or become or remain a director of any Society
• Every Investment advisor shall, make every attempt to ensure remittance of the money collected within the stipulated time and shall deposit it with any of UMCCSL branch at the earliest.
• As an Investment Advisor you should aware of following General Guidelines:
• Membership Fee: Ordinary Membership of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
• Nominal Membership of Rs. 10/- (Rupees Ten only)
• Deposit the security cum registration fees as in force from time to time.
• Members' age limit: 18 and above, In case of minor, appointee will operate the account.
• 1.0% PA rate of interest will be given extra to senior citizen (Above 50 Years), Women, Handicapped, Ex-Military persons, Employees of State & Central Cooperative deptt., Financial Sector employees, Trust employees and individual deposits for Rs. Five Lac and above.
• The rate of interest across all the products is subject to change from time to time as decided by the board of the cooperative society.
• The members' deposits are not valid until the money/ cheque realization reaches the cooperative account
• The pass book should be presented for checking at least once in a month at the local branch office
• After maturity, the member should deposit the Bond/ Pass book at the branch office for claiming the maturity value. The maturity amount will be paid through cheque same day
• In case of unfortunate death of the member, the nominee can withdraw the deposit amount per prevailing rates
• Post maturities interest to nominees will be payable @6%pa only
• In case of loss, theft, disfigured or mutilated, a duplicate will be issued per rules subject to furnishing indemnity bond
• All disputes, claims, legal litigations will be settled as per the Cooperative Arbitration Rules at JAIPUR only
• Becoming investment advisor you captured an opportunity that is not only materialize your dreams, but is also for a cause for Sharing HAPPINESS TO ALL
• The sky is the limit for you as far as your earning potential is concerned.
• Define and decide your own compensation.
• Train and promote yourself with winning attitude
• UNITED gives you opportunity to fly and take your career to new heights
• We nurture talent and give equal opportunities to all ir-respective of cast, creed and sex
• Manage your own time, income, destiny and freedom
• On promotion investment advisors may sell Insurance and property products per his eligibility and earn hansom commission